Primary Purpose: The Employer Satisfaction & Events Coordinator serves as a core member of Career Services' employer engagement team and is the lead individual within the department responsible for the logistics and execution of career-related programming, including career fairs, on-campus student interviews, employer information sessions, and employer panels and presentations. This position will play a key role in helping implement and overseeing the Employer 2.0 Satisfaction Initiative supporting the goal of providing an unsurpassed experience for all employers, particular those who come to campus. This individual is the department's super-user of the job posting Customer Relations Management (CRM) system.
Essential Functions: 1. Manages the on-campus recruitment program for Career Services which includes on-campus interviews, information tables, resume drops, and employer information sessions.
2. Oversees all major department events including job and internship fairs and mock interview event.
3. Manages job, internship, and Co-op interview scheduling for School of Business and School of Engineering and Computer Science as requested.
4. Manages implementation of the departments Employer 2.0 Satisfaction initiative.
5. As directed, manages scheduling for all upcoming department events for the new academic year.
6. Supports the Assistant VP in preparing employer and event reports for the department to be shared with various constituents including senior administrators.
7. Proactively reaches out to existing employers to ensure satisfaction on routine basis.
8. Acts as the super user for the job posting system. Supports other career staff outside the department in utilization of the job posting system as requested.
9. Identifies and perform feature CRM improvements as needed with support from third party administrator customer service consultants.
10. Manages posting of opportunities for students and alumni into the job posting system as directed.
11. Works collaboratively with Communications Office Marketing and Social Media.
12. Coordinator to develop and distribute event communications and invitations as needed or requested by Career Services staff.
13. Develop and coordinate dissemination of reports on student engagement utilization of services as directed by supervisor or AVP.
14. Accountability to support Career Services institutional success metrics.
15. As directed, maintains metrics and data regarding placement of graduating students.
16. Assists with other operational tasks as needed.
This position serves as Campus Security Authority (CSA) as outlined by the Clery Act. CSAs have federally mandated responsibilities to report crimes that are reported them.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelors degree. One (1) year of full-time career services, student activities, human resources and/or event planning experience.
Preferred Qualifications: Two (2) years of career services, student activities, human resources and/or event planning experience. Proven ability to work effectively with recruiters, alumni, faculty, and students. Experience with Handshake software. Strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent presentation skills. Ability to manage multiple simultaneous requests and projects successfully will be essential. Excellent attention to detail and follow up are a must as is the ability to organize and prioritize assignments. Ability to become quickly become highly proficient with the Customer Relations Management system used by the operation. Excellent ability to keep confidentiality between the employer and the employee/graduate. Strong proficiency in Excel preferred. A proactive, detail-oriented, and exceptionally strong customer service orientation is paramount in this role. Positive can-do work ethic is important in this role. Positive attitude, proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative but not definitive of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requires extended periods of sitting and repetitive hand/wrist motion while using computer keyboard and phone. Occasional standing, walking, climbing stairs, bending, stooping and reaching. Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
Work Environment/Work Week/Travel Work is primarily performed in a standard office environment. Work performed during standard business hours.
Valid drivers license required. Incumbent must also be able to meet the Universitys fleet rules and be eligible to drive for University business. The University and its insurance carrier reserves the right to exclude applicants based on their driving record.
Hiring Range: Commensurate with experience, non-exempt
Background Check Statement: All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment are required to execute a release and authorization for a background screening.
University of the Pacific is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Drawing on its rich legacy as the oldest chartered university in California, Pacific is a student-focused, comprehensive educational institution that produces outstanding graduates prepared for personal and professional success. Our student body thrives in Pacific's small classes and dynamic cultural environment, while our distinguished alumni are transforming their communities every day.University of the Pacific is a nationally ranked university with a long tradition of dedicated teaching, small class sizes, practical experience and vibrant residential life. The breathtaking main campus in Stockton, California is home to seven schools and colleges, with more than 80 majors and programs of study. Pacific also has the McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento and the Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry in San Francisco. Total university enrollment is nearly 7,000, with 3,757 undergraduates in an average class size of 19 and a student/faculty ratio of 14:1. Eighty-seven percent of students come from California, with 35 other states and 25 foreign countries also represented.